A Message for Our Community
Rest assured, our services are still available.
Our physical office building is temporarily closed but we’re still open.
Risk Management Service would like to reassure you that we are taking all possible measures to maintain our level of service to the Adventist Church in the South Pacific. The team in Risk Management Service are well-equipped to work remotely from our respective home offices during this temporary closure of the SPD office. We are doing everything we can to maintain business as usual by utilising available technology.
This time of year is usually a busy period for us, however due to COVID-19 we are currently experiencing a high volume of enquiries and our response times may be impacted – but we will respond – we are here to help and support you.
Here is what we WILL continue to do:
- We will continue to respond to your emails.
- We will continue to process your requests for proof of Public Liability cover, but only for activities that do not go against any government public health order.
- We will continue to answer your phone calls.
- We will continue to deliver our helpful customer service that you have come to expect from us.
Here is what we WILL AVOID:
- TRAVEL: As directed, we have put all unnecessary travel (both domestic and international) on hold until government restrictions are lifted.
- EVENTS: We will not be hosting or attending any face-to-face appointments, training sessions, meetings or conferences until government restrictions are lifted and the threat eases.
We will keep you up to date with any changes we may need to make as the situation continues to evolve rapidly. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us.
Resources and References
LATEST TRAVEL INSURANCE UPDATE
Information for our corporate travellers (link to webpage)
GENERAL INSURANCE INFORMATION
Information for Adventist organisations regarding Coronavirus COVID-19 (link to Adventist Risk Management, Inc. webpage)
ADVICE ABOUT CONTACT WITH COVID-19
Casual Contact (link to webpage explaining what to do if less than 15mins with confirmed case).
Close Contact (link to webpage explaining what to do if more than 15mins face to face, more than 2 hours same room)
Advice for Confirmed Case (link to webpage explaining what to do if confirmed case)
Isolation Guidance for Confirmed Case of COVID-19 (downloadable PDF)
Sign – Do Not Enter (downloadable PDF)
Sign – Gel Hands Before Entry (downloadable PDF)
Know the Signs of Infection (Government resource – downloadable PDF)
Stop The Spread (Government resource – downloadable PDF)